StatCounter

Friday, March 14, 2008

In Hawaii (Friday)

"Good morning. It's 6:30am here and everyone's asleep still. I am awake tho. Catching up my journal with yesterday's activities. Today we go to Camp Erdman. We'll be there early so we have time to explore the area and beach there. :) Megan and Ryan made it safely on their later flights, all are here now." Ruth

"Funny story, last night ...Steve, Abbey and I were still hungry so we went to the hotel restaurant, Willoughby's. I ordered a fruit and sorbet dish, and since I'm scapbooking the trip, I took a pic of my dinner. Fresh fruit in Hawaii. Well, the joke got started that I was going to save dried pineapple and I got a laugh attack in the restaurant. We're still laughing hysterically as we load into the elevator, and then Susi tries to put the credit card in the elevator, and we LOSE IT! This poor man was Terrified to get into the elevator with us. Ha ha! then we go and meet Megan the first time all red-faced and laughing ha ha! I'm like, 'Susi, It's not a PAY elevator' and eventually the guy gets in. It all worked out well." Ruth








Hawaii's state flower









"We're heading across the island today, going TO THE CAMP. I think everyone's feeling a little jet lag today. We're all Not quite as chipper. Lol!" Ruth




Susi and Ruth on the beach at the Taekwondo Training Center


Susi and Abbey at the Seminar


See slideshow of all Hawaii pictures sent so far....... CLICK HERE